uBet2win
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uBet2win

Good Fix and Insiders Tips

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bundesliga-Germany

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
snemet
V.I.P Tipster
V.I.P Tipster

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Bundesliga-Germany Empty
PostSubject: Bundesliga-Germany   Bundesliga-Germany I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:07 am

20.30 Borussia Mönchengladbach - VFL Bochum

Bochum this weekend showed a very poor performance against the Bayern which must have hurt their morale. Not because they lost 0:3, more because of the way they lost. Afterwards I cant remember any posessions Bochum had in the game.
Another defender saw a red card. It looks like their bad situation with injuries and sanctions will still be an issue on friday. Striker Klimowicz will probably return, Fabian apparently in defense this time with Mavraj, Yahia and Mavraj the normal defense apparently not fit yet and Pfertzel the normal replacement is sanctioned. It is really thin their defense. Also team quality these days of Bochum isnt that good. They are among teams that have to fight for every point. And now remember Gladbach 2 weeks ago smashing away HSV 4:1...

Gladbach has started a run and took on the fight against relegation. They have booked another important 3 points the weekend at Köln and this game now is a mustwin situation. Gladbach has the opportunity to get out from the rel-places for first time. The atmosphere will be great and and the opponent from quality weaker than the hometeam.

Pick: Borussia Mönchengladbach 2.00 6/10

Pick: Borussia Mönchengladbach (-1) 3.35 3/10
Back to top Go down
Patryk
Senior Tipster
Senior Tipster

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Bundesliga-Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bundesliga-Germany   Bundesliga-Germany I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:18 am

Borussia Mönchengladbach - VfL Bochum 1 @ 2.08 Pinnacle 5/10

I agree with Snemet, although this will be a difficult match for the hosts.
Back to top Go down
footballstake 1
Senior Tipster
Senior Tipster

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Bundesliga-Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bundesliga-Germany   Bundesliga-Germany I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:42 pm

Gladbach - Bochum

Tip: 1
Odds:2.00
Stake: 8/10 Bet365

For me home win too.

Good Luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Legenda Tipster
Legenda Tipster
Admin

Number of posts : 128

Bundesliga-Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bundesliga-Germany   Bundesliga-Germany I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:15 pm

I`m not agree..I think Bochum is better team and they get minimum a point from M`gladbah..For me X2 dnb is a best option.Good Luck friends..
Back to top Go down
http://heaton.bloger.hr/
Admin
Legenda Tipster
Legenda Tipster
Admin

Number of posts : 128

Bundesliga-Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bundesliga-Germany   Bundesliga-Germany I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:31 am

Admin wrote:
I`m not agree..I think Bochum is better team and they get minimum a point from M`gladbah..For me X2 dnb is a best option.Good Luck friends..

FT 0:1 cheers king king cheers
Back to top Go down
http://heaton.bloger.hr/
Sponsored content

Bundesliga-Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bundesliga-Germany   Bundesliga-Germany I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bundesliga-Germany
Page 1 of 1