uBet2win
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uBet2win

Good Fix and Insiders Tips

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Handball Qualifications EC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
snemet
V.I.P Tipster
V.I.P Tipster

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Handball Qualifications EC Empty
PostSubject: Handball Qualifications EC   Handball Qualifications EC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:35 am

20.15 Macedonia - Iceland

Macedonia against Iceland in the qualifications for Handball Championship European in Austria in 2010.
Macedonia worsened their chances by playing a draw in Estonia, and now only a victory will correct this.
Iceland is old opponent, and well known, and through Iceland Macedonia qualified for teh World Cup in Croatia, where they finished on the 11th place.
The game will be played in the hall ´Boris Trajkovski´ in Skopje, and it will be a hell atmosphere there, as it usually is when the national team plays.
Macedonia and Iceland, both will face some problems regarding the lineup for this game.
Velko Markoski is going to miss this game, as well as Naumce Mojsoski and Vanco Dimoski, the last two being very important to the first team, and as coach Temelkovski said, Macedonia will have to show quality even without the first team players.
Iceland is facing even bigger problems, they´re missing 4 players from the starting lineup, and they include: the captain Stefansson, the two wings Sigurdsson and Petersson, and the important pivot Svavarsson.
All in all, Iceland is the one having bigger problems here, but as Borko Ristovski and Stevce Alusevski said on the press, it won´t be an easy game at all, despite Iceland missing all its players.
I´m expecting a repetition of the 8 goal victory against Iceland some year ago, and I expect the guys to bring another big victory for Macedonia in the full arena ´Boris Trajkovski´.
I´ll take the home win here, and I really expect the home win here, although it will be a very hard game.

Pick: Macedonia 1.85 5/10 26-29

Last edited by snemet on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Legenda Tipster
Legenda Tipster
Admin

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Handball Qualifications EC   Handball Qualifications EC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:10 pm

Norway Handball

18:30 Njaard - Tertnes

Tip: 2
Odds: 1,60
Stake: 8/10
Sportingbet

Good Luck !!!
Back to top Go down
http://heaton.bloger.hr/
Admin
Legenda Tipster
Legenda Tipster
Admin

Number of posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Handball Qualifications EC   Handball Qualifications EC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Norway Handball

18:30 Njaard - Tertnes

Tip: 2
Odds: 1,60
Stake: 8/10
Sportingbet

Good Luck !!!

FT 26:29 cheers king cheers
Back to top Go down
http://heaton.bloger.hr/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handball Qualifications EC   Handball Qualifications EC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Handball Qualifications EC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
uBet2win :: Opened Section :: Other Sports-
Jump to: