uBet2win
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uBet2win

Good Fix and Insiders Tips

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

18/03/2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
snemet
V.I.P Tipster
V.I.P Tipster

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-03-07

18/03/2009 Empty
PostSubject: 18/03/2009   18/03/2009 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:10 pm

01:00 Bolivar De La Paz - Real Mamoré

Tonight Bolivar have the obligation of win in the hight citty of La Paz, city that have a hight about 4,100 mts over nevel sea, when play a team new recently playing in the first division of soccer ofBolivia how is the Real Mamoré.
Both team have 4 point, but if we see the player between team Boliviar have much better players cause They always play tournament internationals, and howthis year dont play nothing the managers of team for change the last year get player goods how is the defenses Alejandro Schiaparelli how dont play the last 3 games for be suspend and this was that Bolivar have problems in defenses, a goalkeeper with experience how Arias, player of the selection of Bolivia how is midfiled Ronald Gutierrez how had a great shoot of long distance and that this option in a city of hight how La Paz is very important for open the scorer when the game is very closed, and 2 foward that is doing goals in all the games of the team Jair Reynoso y William Ferreira.
And in the other hand, the Ream Mamoré, is a new team, They conserved the same player team that last year when have a irregular tournament and forthat in this year they get a player that the defenses of Bolivar should be have careffull cause the foward Pinilla is dangerous, the team of Real Mamore is the city of Beni from Trinidad and this city have about 320 mts over nevel sea and for that when They visit a team how Real Potosi or Wiltersman lost the games and is that They have very difficult play in city of hight, for that if today play versus a Big Team how Bolivar that get player for be Champions this year and put the hight of La Paz, well Bolivar have all for win, just hope that this is well.

Pick: Bolivar De La Paz 1.90 7/10

Last edited by snemet on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Legenda Tipster
Legenda Tipster
Admin

Number of posts : 128

18/03/2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 18/03/2009   18/03/2009 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:26 am

snemet wrote:
01.00 Bolivar De La Paz - Real Mamoré

Tonight Bolivar have the obligation of win in the hight citty of La Paz, city that have a hight about 4,100 mts over nevel sea, when play a team new recently playing in the first division of soccer ofBolivia how is the Real Mamoré.
Both team have 4 point, but if we see the player between team Boliviar have much better players cause They always play tournament internationals, and howthis year dont play nothing the managers of team for change the last year get player goods how is the defenses Alejandro Schiaparelli how dont play the last 3 games for be suspend and this was that Bolivar have problems in defenses, a goalkeeper with experience how Arias, player of the selection of Bolivia how is midfiled Ronald Gutierrez how had a great shoot of long distance and that this option in a city of hight how La Paz is very important for open the scorer when the game is very closed, and 2 foward that is doing goals in all the games of the team Jair Reynoso y William Ferreira.
And in the other hand, the Ream Mamoré, is a new team, They conserved the same player team that last year when have a irregular tournament and forthat in this year they get a player that the defenses of Bolivar should be have careffull cause the foward Pinilla is dangerous, the team of Real Mamore is the city of Beni from Trinidad and this city have about 320 mts over nevel sea and for that when They visit a team how Real Potosi or Wiltersman lost the games and is that They have very difficult play in city of hight, for that if today play versus a Big Team how Bolivar that get player for be Champions this year and put the hight of La Paz, well Bolivar have all for win, just hope that this is well.

Pick: Bolivar De La Paz 1.90 7/10

Good work mate bounce

FT 2:0 cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://heaton.bloger.hr/
snemet
V.I.P Tipster
V.I.P Tipster

Number of posts : 35

18/03/2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 18/03/2009   18/03/2009 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:28 am

thanks geek Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

18/03/2009 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 18/03/2009   18/03/2009 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

18/03/2009
Page 1 of 1