uBet2win
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uBet2win

Good Fix and Insiders Tips

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Croatian cup

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
snemet
V.I.P Tipster
V.I.P Tipster

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Croatian cup Empty
PostSubject: Croatian cup   Croatian cup I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:57 am

17.00 Dinamo Zagreb - Zagreb

I take this one with a lot of confidence. Dinamo made huge improvement under new coach, Jurčić, in charge. They look a lot more aggressive and serious, and defense is just perfect for HNL conditions. Eventhough they have huge advantahe from the first leg i have no doubts in their motivation today. They are boosted by sundays 3-0 win over Šibenik and are leveled now with Hajduk at 1st spot. Jurčić announced only few changes, 3 new players will step in but it will hardly have too much reflect on teams display cause those 3 players equally deserve to play in the best eleven. Zagreb plays horrible lately, and my guess is, that the real problem lies in the lack of pressure and often rotations by coach Pavlović who dissapointed me with his understanding of football. Tommorow he'll give a rest to his captain Oršulić and key defender Kartelo. Zagreb is simply too weak to resist and Dinamo's initial pressure will break them. I wouldn't be too surprised with, let's say, 4-0 win in the end.

Pick: Dinamo Zagreb 1.40 9/10

Dinamo Zagreb (-1) 2.10 7/10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Legenda Tipster
Legenda Tipster
Admin

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Croatian cup Empty
PostSubject: Re: Croatian cup   Croatian cup I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:35 pm

snemet wrote:
17.00 Dinamo Zagreb - Zagreb

I take this one with a lot of confidence. Dinamo made huge improvement under new coach, Jurčić, in charge. They look a lot more aggressive and serious, and defense is just perfect for HNL conditions. Eventhough they have huge advantahe from the first leg i have no doubts in their motivation today. They are boosted by sundays 3-0 win over Šibenik and are leveled now with Hajduk at 1st spot. Jurčić announced only few changes, 3 new players will step in but it will hardly have too much reflect on teams display cause those 3 players equally deserve to play in the best eleven. Zagreb plays horrible lately, and my guess is, that the real problem lies in the lack of pressure and often rotations by coach Pavlović who dissapointed me with his understanding of football. Tommorow he'll give a rest to his captain Oršulić and key defender Kartelo. Zagreb is simply too weak to resist and Dinamo's initial pressure will break them. I wouldn't be too surprised with, let's say, 4-0 win in the end.

Pick: Dinamo Zagreb 1.40 9/10

Dinamo Zagreb (-1) 2.10 7/10

FT 4:1 cheers king cheers Thats was easy win mate ... Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://heaton.bloger.hr/

Croatian cup
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
uBet2win :: Opened Section :: Soccer :: Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Moldova, Cyprus, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, BIH, Turkey :: Croatia, Cup-
Jump to: