uBet2win
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

uBet2win

Good Fix and Insiders Tips

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Copa Libertadores

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
snemet
V.I.P Tipster
V.I.P Tipster

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Copa Libertadores Empty
PostSubject: Copa Libertadores   Copa Libertadores I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:43 pm

23.00 San Lorenzo - Libertad

San Lorenzo will be very happy if they get a win today against the leader of this group 8 copa libertadore beacue it will incrise their chances of passing into the next round. Libertad after 3 games 3 wins and now in next three rounds they need just 1 point of beeing sure to pass. I dont thing that Libertad will give all there streng here today and try to pull something our of this game, they have an easy home game coming up in the group and from that game they cant come as losers couse the team is better surley then San Luis. San Lorenzo will rush to win today and at home they are the strongets, I will go with handicap, odds are good and I thing motivation on argentinian team is just high enought for a high score!

Pick: San Lorenzo 1.55 8/10

San Lorenzo (-1) 2.00 6/10

FT 0:1 Shocked affraid Shocked

Last edited by snemet on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Legenda Tipster
Legenda Tipster
Admin

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Copa Libertadores Empty
PostSubject: Re: Copa Libertadores   Copa Libertadores I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:58 pm

01:50 Defensor - Sao Paulo

Tip: X
Odds: 3,20
Stake: 5/10
Sportingbet

Important game for both sides in group 4.After victory against America de Cali in last round,Sao Paolo team wants to keep good resoults in this group to reach next stage.Everybody know that is hard to play against Urugvay teams,expecialy at their home ground.Rogerio Ceni said that is important to play good football and not give opposition many possesion of the ball.For this game Sao Paolo will play without 2 players:Zé Luis and importand central defender André Dias.Sao Paolo don't need a victory.I think draw is good enough for both sides.

Good Luck !!!

FT 0:1 Evil or Very Mad affraid Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://heaton.bloger.hr/

Copa Libertadores
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
uBet2win :: Opened Section :: Soccer :: Cup Game :: Copa Libertadores-
Jump to: